Full time faculty and staff as well as part time staff who are half time or more are eligible for wellness incentives. Complete three wellness incentives by 12/31/17 to earn up to $150. Print out the incentive form here.
Wellness Incentives are generally paid monthly. Forms need to be received by the 5th of each month to be in the second paycheck of the month.
Complete the wellness profile on the Highmark BCBS website (www.highmarkbcbs.com). Upon completion, a confirmation email will be sent to the email account you entered into the Highmark BCBS website when you registered. Forward the confirmation email along with your first and last name and Royal ID # to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your $50 incentive. For more detailed directions download here.
For those who do not have the University of Scranton insurance, fill out the alternative wellness profile at www.heart.org/mylifecheck and send the final congratulation form to email@example.com.
INCENTIVE 2: EARN $50- COMPLETE PREVENTIVE HEALTH CARE ACTIVITIESCertify you have completed the preventive care activities totaling 150 points below. Submit this form with your Royal ID # to CHEW, 205K the DeNaples Center to receive your $50 incentive. Read more
INCENTIVE 3: EARN $50 - FOR WELLNESS PARTICIPATION
Earn 150 points through a combination of on and off campus wellness activities to complete Incentive 3. Submit this form with your Royal ID # to CHEW, 205K the DeNaples Center to receive your $50 incentive. Read more
- Visit with Primary Care Physician this year. 100 points
- Visit with Dentist this year. 25 points
- Visit with Eye Doctor this year. 25 points
- Mammogram (starting at age 40 for women) 25 points
- Ob/gyn exam 25 points
- I had a Colonoscopy within the last 9 years. (starting at age 50 for all, every 10 years) 25 points
- Telephone visit with SwiftMD 25 points
- I had a Flu Shot within the last year. 25 points
- I am tobacco free. 25 points
- Wellness Day for Faculty & Staff Up to 60 points
- Healthier U Day 30 Points
- CHEW Fitness Challenge 80 points
- Weight Watchers Series 80 points
- Craving to Quit/Smoking Cessation 80 points
- CHEW Wellness Activities 10 points each
- Weigh-In Wednesdays 10 points each
- Meditation 10 points each
- Gentle and Energizing Yoga 10 points each
- Healthy Cooking or Nutrition 10 points each
- Light Weights & Abs 10 points each
- Dancing with the Staff & Faculty 10 points each
- IT Professional Development Workshops 10 points
- Physical Activity on or off campus: walking, gardening, running, swimming, etc. 10 hrs=40 points
- Other Wellness Activity
plus or minus