Laws & Policies
The Office of Equity and Diversity is committed to ensuring the University's compliance with the State and Federal Equal Opportunity Laws.
The fair employment laws derive from the federal authority to regulate interstate commerce, from constitutional amendments, and from civil rights laws passed by Congress.
|University of Scranton Non-discrimination and Anti-harassment Policy|
- Role of the Office
- Title IX/Sexual Harassment/Sexual Misconduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct and Getting Support
- ScrantonCARE - Campus Awareness Response and Education
- Faculty Resources
- Laws & Policies
- Statement of Non-discrimination for Printed Materials
- Training Services
- Programs and Special Events
- Diversity Initiatives Grant Application