Welcome Royal RNs!
Your Scranton connection began at Orientation and continues today. We are so proud of the work you do and the impact you have made on your patients, their families and the nursing profession. No doubt you have used your Scranton education to "set the world on fire" and have been an example of what it means to be a "man and woman for others".
Want to get involved?
There are many ways to reconnect with Scranton as an alumni.
- Would you like to serve on our Alumni Council?
- Want to serve as a preceptor for our graduate students?
- Interested in participating on a service trip?
- Would you volunteer your expertise in the classroom or on an Alumni Panel?
- Have ideas for service opportunities, curriculum or program additions?
Our graduates are always looking to speak with graduates who are "in the real world" and are eager to learn from their experiences. The employment arena for nursing is highly competative. Let us know if you would be willing to help our graduating students connect with your place of employment. Every patient deserves a RoyalRN!
Interested in donating to our programs?
We rely on the generosity of our alumni and friends. Your support has enabled us to continue the tradition of excellence in our classrooms and clinical settings. When you give to the Department of Nursing, you invest in the future of our students and the nursing profession.
Click here to make a donation or find out more about ways to give to the Department of Nursing.
- Program Descriptions
- Program Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty and Staff
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Professional and Scholarly Opportunities
- Panuska College of Professional Studies
Address for the US Post Office:
Scranton, PA 18510-4595
Address for Fed Ex or UPS: