Home > Academics > College of Arts and Sciences > Department of Physics and EEngineering > Programs > Engineering Management > Student Objectives
Completion of the Engineering Management program should result in the following student outcomes:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to solve technical and business problems.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to plan and design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to work effectively on multi-disciplinary teams to accomplish an objective, and make significant contribution to its outcome.
- An ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of technical and business solutions in a global, economic,environmental, ethical and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary to solve technical and business problems.
- Physics/EEng Department
- Program Curriculum
- Student Clubs
- Faculty/Contact Us
Dept. of Physics & Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
SCRANTON, PA 18510-4642
tel. +1 (570) 941-7509
fax +1 (570) 941-4085