MissionThe Mission of the Institutional Research Office is to provide support for the evaluation efforts of the University of Scranton community. We focus on retrieving, analyzing, and reporting information with emphasis on accountability processes. We strive to manage and maintain precise data on all aspects of the University: students, faculty, and staff.
- Maintain official student enrollment data.
- Coordinate the institutional research functions of the University, including federal and state reporting, internal and external surveys, and ad hoc data reques
- Produce accurate, concise, and timely information to support institutional decision-making.
- Facilitate the University of Scranton's participation in national survey programs involving students, faculty, and staff. Analyze survey data and distribute reports.
- Publish an annual Fact Book, a series of Enrollment Reports, the Graduation Report, and the official retention and graduation rates.
- Support the research and evaluation efforts of other administrative offices and departments on campus.
- Provide data to academic departments for program review and accreditation self-studies.
- Coordinate and design surveys and questionnaires within the campus community. Produce analysis reports.