Fat Tuesday Chocolate Fountain
Gorge Today--Give Tomorrow!
During Lent, we ask our students to "Pay it Forward", by giving to someone else.
Tips on How to Pay-it-Forward during Lent
Here are a few simple ways to reap the silent rewards of selfless giving.
- Volunteer for a non-profit organization
- Leave a friendly note on someone’s Facebook wall.
- In the winter clean the snow of your car and the one next to you.
- Fold someone’s laundry left in the dryer in your residence hall or apartment
- If you have something nice to say, say it.
- At a drive-thru, pay for the order of the car behind you.
- Guest swipe someone without a meal plan.
- Leave a large tip on a small bill.
- Make a donation. Most people have things they no longer use or need, give it away to a local charity by bringing it to DeNaples 205B!
- Invite someone sitting alone to sit with you in the cafeteria