Research Tools - Spring 1994
Internet Guides At Library
- Are you puzzled about what's available through Internet or how to access it? Some of the following publications available at the Library may be able to help you.
- Derry, Daniel P. The Internet Guide for New Users. McGraw-Hill, 1994.
- Directory of Electronic Journals, Newsletters, and Academic Discussion Lists. Washington: Association of Research Libraries; Office of Scientific and Academic Publishing, 1992. REF Z 6951 .D625 1992
- Frey, Donalyn !%@:: A Directory of Electronic Mail Addressing & Networks. O'Reilly & Associates, 1993. REF HE 6239 .E54F731990
- Krol, Ed. The Whole Internet: User's Guide and Catalog. Sebastopol, Calif.: O'Reilly & Associates, 1993. TK 5105.875.157 K86 1993
- Lane, Elizabeth S. and Craig Summerhill. Internet Primer for Information Professionals: A Basic Guide to Internet Networking Technology. Westport. CT: Meckler, 1993. TK 5105.875 .157 L35 199.3
- Levine. John R. The Internet for Dummies. IDG Books, 1993. On Order
- NYSERNet: A New User's Guide to Useful and Unique Resources on the Internet, Version 2.3. Syracuse: NYSERNet, 1992. REF TK 5105.875 .157 N9 1992
- On Internet '94: An International guide to Electronic Journals, Newsletters, Texts, Discussions Lists ... On the Internet. Edited by Tony Abbott. Mecklermedia, 1994. REF TK 5105.875 .157 1585 1994
- Tennant, Roy et al. Crossing the Internet Threshold: An Instructional Handbook. Berkeley, Calif: Library Solutions Press, 1993. TK 5105.875 .157 T46199.3
- Also, the Library has recently started a subscription to a periodical called Internet World, a bimonthly magazine and review for Internet. users.