The graduate programs offered by The University of Scranton are housed in the College of Arts and Sciences, the Kania School of Management, the Panuska College of Professional Studies, and the College of Graduate and Continuing Education. Each program provides faculty, curriculum, and policies specific to that program's unique status. All graduate programs aspire to the goal of academic excellence; each will challenge the way you look at the world and help transform your life.
Please click on a program link below for more information.
- Accountancy (MAcc): Campus-based & Online
- Business Administration (MBA): Campus-based & Online
- Chemistry (MS)
- Counseling (MS)
- Education (MA, MS): Campus-based & Online
- Health Administration (MHA): Campus-based & Online
- Health Informatics (MS): Online Only
- Human Resources (MS): Online Only
- Nursing (MSN)
- Occupational Therapy (MS)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Software Engineering (MS)
- Theology (MA)