Information Update - Fall 2013
Leaves of Class XV Winners
- Bernice McAndrew of Clarks Summit won 4 movie passes to Cinemark Theatres, a $15 Windsor Inn gift certificate, two sets of two tickets (4 total) to the Pirates of Penzance (Mar. 22) courtesy of the F.M. Kirby Center for the Performing Arts, 2 tickets to a Broadway Theatre League of NEPA show, 2 tickets to an Actors Circle production, 2 tickets to see The Marvelous Wonderettes (2/8/13) courtesy of Community Concerts at Lackawanna College, a one year membership to the Everhart Museum and Lacawac Sanctuary, 2 tickets to her choice of 4 concerts courtesy of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Philharmonic, a gift basket of fabulous lotions and more from LAVISH Body+Home, and a studio sitting for package #6, with a master photographer at Guy Cali Associates.
- Frank Cicci of Scranton, PA won 4 club seats to a Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Penguins game courtesy of PNC Bank, 2 tickets to a Broadway Theatre League of NEPA show, a $50 gift certificate to a Scranton Cultural Center event, 2 tickets to hear Tim Warfield’s Organ Band (3/22/13) and 2 tickets to hear The Four Freshmen (4/20/13) courtesy of Community Concerts at Lackawanna College. He also won a wonderful romantic meal at the State Street Grill ($25 gift certificate), a night out with 2 tickets to an Actors Circle production, a 3-month membership to PRO Fitness Club, 6 flex tickets for one regular concert at the world renowned Wildflower Music Festival, and two tickets to the Friends of the Weinberg Memorial Library’s Distinguished Author event.
- Mary Rhodes of Waverly, PA won an overnight stay package for 2 adults at Woodloch Pines Resorts including: 3 meals, use of resort’s facilities, amenities, activities & nightly entertainment (not valid during July and August); a delicious meal at P.J. Scanlan’s ($25 gift certificate) and 2 tickets to an Actors Circle production.
- Joy Greenwald of Scranton, PA won a 1 year membership to The Michael J. Aronica, M.D. Wellness Center from Allied Services, an Express Stress Breaker from Sanderson Place Salon & Spa Scranton, 2 tickets to an Actors Circle production, a $25 gift certificate from Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood, and 30 free beverage certificates from Aramark.
- Kimberly Balis of Spring Brook, PA won a beautiful diamond bracelet, a $50 gift certificate from N.B. Levy’s Jewelers, gift certificates to Sibio’s Restaurant ($50), Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood ($25) and 6 tickets to the 2013 season at the Ritz Company Playhouse. She also won a $50 gift certificate from Terry Hurst Golf Shop, and a fine meal at Alexander’s Family Restaurant ($75 gift certificate).
- Gloria Jablonski of Dickson City, PA won a 1-year membership to The Michael J. Aronica, M.D. Wellness Center from Allied Services, a $20 gift certificate to Eden – a vegan café, and a 1 year membership to The Schemel Forum.