Events & Exhibits - Fall 2004
Leaves of Class VI Winners
- January - Mary Ann Roani of Scranton won a trip for two to Orlando, Florida from Travelworld, four lift ticket vouchers from Elk Mountain Ski Resort, two tickets to the Broadway Theatre's production of "Kiss Me Kate" and a gift certificate from Brie Prepared.
- February - Marian Menapace of Lake Ariel won twelve months of fine dining with gift certificates from area restaurants including: About Thyme Café, Amici Restaurant, Cafferazzi, J.J. Bridjes, Jim Dandy's, La Trattoria, Mariano's Cucina, Michaelangelo's, Patsel's, Russell's Restaurant, Sibio's Restaurant, and Six East Restaurant, a 6-month membership to Pro Fitness Club (formerly Northeast Fitness Center), a gift certificate from Lakeland Golf Club and a golf package from Verizon Enterprise Business Group.
- March - Mary McDonald of Scranton won a party for 20 in a luxury box to watch the Red Barons play baseball (courtesy of Murray Insurance), a family membership at Lacawac Sanctuary, a butterfly plant, and gift certificates from James Simrell Designer of Fine Jewelry, Brie Prepared, Naturally Yours, Wholesale Tree & Shrub Co., Subway of Clarks Summit and Old Country Buffet.
- April - David Hamersly, Sr. of Clarks Summit won a crystal vase from Helen Schwartz Gifts, 2 subscriptions to the Northeastern Pennsylvania Philharmonic Masterworks Concerts 2004-2005 season, 2 season passes to the Dorflinger Wildflower Music Festival, a Scranton Cultural Center gift certificate, a car rental from Gibbons Toyota, dinner for two at The Settlers Inn, a one night stay at Clarion Hotel and a gift certificate from Remick Floral & Gift.
- May - Gil & Cheri Murray of Clarks Summit won 2 tickets to the Broadway Theatre's production of "Mamma Mia", a Java City coffee basket, and gift certificates to Michaelangelo's, Nada & Co., Ciccotti's Jewel Case, 222 Salon Inc., State Street Grill, Cangiano's and Brie Prepared.
- June - Marlo Habeeb of Dunmore
won 4 full-day passes to Camel Beach, a foursome of golf from Stone Hedge, a picnic basket (courtesy of Abebooks) and gift certificates from Subway on Mulberrry Street, Wegmans, Lahey Family Fun Park and four pairs of movie tickets to the F.M. Kirby Center for the Performing Arts.