- Submit a completed Application for Degree
- Pick up cap, gown and announcements at Grad Finale or Bookstore
- Remember: Do not bring any personal items with you (purses, cameras, etc.). to Mass or Commencement because you cannot carry them in the procession.
Graduate Commencement Reminders
- Arrive at Loyola Science Center by 9:30 a.m.
- Bring your color-coded numbered placement card.
- Bring your gown with hood as well as your cap with tassel. All Doctorate candidates will carry their robe and hood.
- Meet your guests on the Commons or at the Reception after the ceremony.
Undergraduate Commencement Reminders
View the Arena "Seating Plan"
- Arrive at Moehgan Sun Arena by 11:00 a.m. (doors open at 10:45 a.m.)
- Bring your color-coded, numbered placement card.
- Enter East gate.
- Wear your gown and hood as well as your cap with tassle.
- Carry-in bags & pocketbooks (yours and your guests) may be searched by arena security. Food & drinks should not be brought into the arena.
- There will be a bottle of water and a bag of pretzels in the line-up area for you. Please do not bring them into the ceremony.
- Bathrooms in the line-up area are limited.
- You will meet your guests outside the arena after the commencement ceremony.