Housing Selection Deposit Deadline
As you start to plan for your 2019-2020 academic year living arrangements, please be mindful of the following information:
- Current sophomores, juniors, and seniors who want to live on campus for Fall 2020 must pay a $250 deposit by February 7, 2020 to be included in the Housing Lottery.*
- Students may be manually assigned to available housing if they pay their deposit after February 7th or they have broken their housing guarantee.
- Rising graduate students must email email@example.com a formal request for placement on the Quincy Ave Apartments waiting list.
Deposits (payable by credit card, check, cash) are accepted at the Bursar’s Office. The Bursar’s Office can be contacted by phone at (570) 941-4062 or at the following address:
St. Thomas Hall Room 103
800 Linden St.
Scranton, PA 18510
Please note that current first-year students do not need to pay a housing deposit as they are required to live on campus as sophomores.
*If financial conditions exist inhibiting a student from being able to pay this deposit, please contact Residence Life before the deadline stated above.
- Staff Information
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- I Lost My Key
- Overnight Guest Registration
- Care Packages, Linens, & MicroFridges
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life
800 Linden Street
100 Condron Hall
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.