Spring 2020 Residence Hall Move-in Information
Early arrival requests must be made through the application on the your Housing Portal:
student services/financial aid
If your lock was changed during the break or you need to pick up a new key because of a room change, you can schedule a pick up with The Residence Life Office via email at Resfirstname.lastname@example.org.
All other keys will be taken to The University of Scranton Dispatch center.
- Staff Information
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- I Lost My Key
- Overnight Guest Registration
- Care Packages, Linens, & MicroFridges
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life
800 Linden Street
100 Condron Hall
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.