Working with Us
Your Guide to What’s New – and How You Can Help us to Help You!
Over the past year, we’ve renovated, installed new equipment, introduced new technology, and reset our price points in the Copy Center – all designed to better serve the University community!
- Please submit jobs to Royal Printing.
- Please ensure that jobs are set up in dimensions that match the size that they are to be printed – or in a size that can be proportionately reduced or enlarged. For example, an 8.5” x 11” sheet can be reduced at 50% to 4.25” x 5.5”. Turning an 8.5” x 11” document into 5” x 8” requires that it be entirely reformatted.
- There is no longer a rush charge for fast copies!
- Did you know – it is less expensive to have your basic copying done through the Copy Center than through your campus copiers. Our per click charge of 4 cents per page (8.5 x 11 - black and white on white bond) includes the cost of the paper plus the click charge. Copying for the campus copiers is 4 cents per click but does not include the paper!
- Our new wide format printer can print up to 44” wide in various lengths. We also print on various specialty papers, vinyls, substrates and canvas. Call us to discuss papers and prices.
- All incoming US Postal Service mail must be addressed to The University of Scranton, 800 Linden Street, Scranton, PA 18510 with the name of the individual and department included. US Postal Service mail addressed to specific buildings does not come through the University’s central mailing services department; it is instead rerouted to be delivered by USPS, who may or may not know where to deliver it.
- UPS and Fed Ex packages must be addressed to the physical building in which you are located and must include your name, room number or floor, and phone number. UPS and FedEx packages for staff and faculty are shipped to you directly by the carrier and are not routed through mailing services.
- It is extremely helpful to our campus mail carriers if interoffice envelopes include both the name and location (or department) of the person to whom you are sending interoffice mail!
- Did you know – we now partner with a postal discount company to get discounts on first class letter mail.
- Personal mail services for faculty and staff are available at the DeNaples Mailroom. Please do not give personal mail or packages without postage to the mail carriers.
Printing Services is no longer your point of contact for department copiers and supplies for these copiers. Contact the Purchasing Department regarding your campus copier needs.