For Community Partners
Campus Ministries' Center for Service and Social Justice is proud to partner with well over 100 non-profit agencies in Scranton and surrounding communities!
How do I request student volunteers for my non-profit agency?
- Fill out our Request for Volunteers form at least 2 weeks prior to your event. While we cannot promise volunteers, we will make every attempt to advertise your activity/event to our study body with proper notice. Please refer to our academic calendar to view dates when our students are in session.
- We also host a Volunteer and Service Fair each September. Registration opens on August 1st. If you are interested in hosting a table, please email Patricia Vaccaro.
Please note: We cannot send student volunteers to private homes for service projects.
- Liturgical Life, Spiritual Formation, and Retreats
- Center for Service and Social Justice
- Service Trips
- Post-Graduation Service
- Fit and Faithful
- Weddings for Alumni
- Community Assistance/Resources
- About Us
- Refugee Crisis
- The University of Scranton
Campus Ministries' Center for Service & Social Justice
900 Mulberry St
Scranton PA 18510
Find Us on Facebook