Online Photo Submission
Save time, and don't forget to SMILE!
The Royal Card Online Photo Submission site is a wonderful tool to provide you with the convenience of submitting your Royal Card image online. You can upload a passport style picture from the comfort of your home, and pick your card up at the Technology Support Center at your convenience. Make sure to review the photo requirements below to ensure photo approval.
Please consider the following when submitting your photo online:
- A fee of $10 is charged to replace a lost or stolen student Royal Card.
- When we print a new card, it will deactivate your previous card.
- This process may take a few days. If you need a card immediately, please visit the Technology Support Center.
- If you are unable to pick up your card at the TSC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo Requirements
- How do I upload my image?
- When will my Royal Card be ready for pickup?
- Additional Resources
- You must be positioned in the center of the photo, facing forward
- Your photo should be cropped to slightly above head to middle of chest
- Your photo should have a solid, light background
- Your photo cannot include sunglasses or a hat
- Your photo must be a color photo
- Your photo must not include any filters, watermarks or effects
- Your photo must be from within the last six months of submission date
- Your photo must be of you, and only you (no group photos)
- By submitting your photo, you are agreeing to the following: I verify that the attached uploaded picture, to be used on my official University of Scranton Royal Identification Card, and to identify me as a University of Scranton student, is a true depiction of my personal image.
The following photo submissions will not be approved:
- Open a web browser and log into my.scranton.edu
- In the top right corner, click on the waffle icon
- Click on eAccounts
- Click on the Profile tab
- Select the “Click to submit a new photo” link to upload your photo
Once your photo has been submitted and approved by a Technology Support Center staff member, you will receive an email from email@example.com to confirm that it has been printed. We will keep your card for pickup at our office in AMH. If you are unable to pick up your card at the TSC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This process may take a few days. If you need a card immediately, please visit the Technology Support Center. We can take your picture onsite and print it immediately.
- Our Services
- Technology Help
- IT Governance
- IT Assessment
- About Us