Online Photo Submission
Save time, and don't forget to SMILE!
The Royal Card Online Photo Submission site is a wonderful tool to provide you with the convenience of submitting your Royal Card image online. You can upload a passport style picture from the comfort of your home, and pick your card up at the Technology Support Center at your convenience.
Please consider the following when submitting your photo online:
- A fee of $10 is charged to replace a lost or stolen student Royal Card.
- When we print a new card, it will deactivate your previous card.
- This process may take a few days. If you need a card immediately, please visit the Technology Support Center. We can take your picture onsite and print it immediately.
- If you are unable to pick up your card at the TSC, please email email@example.com.
How do I upload my image?
- Open a web browser and log into my.scranton.edu
- In the top right corner, click on the waffle icon
- Click on eAccounts
- Click on the Profile tab
- Select the “Click to submit a new photo” link to upload your photo
When will my Royal Card be ready for pickup?
Once your photo has been submitted and approved by a Technology Support Center staff member, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that it has been printed. We will keep your card for pickup at our office in AMH. If you are unable to pick up your card at the TSC, please email email@example.com.
This process may take a few days. If you need a card immediately, please visit the Technology Support Center. We can take your picture onsite and print it immediately.
- Your photo must be of you, and only you (no group photos).
I verify that the attached uploaded picture, to be used on my official University of Scranton Royal Identification Card, and to identify me as a University of Scranton student, is a true depiction of my personal image.
- You must be positioned in the center of the photo, facing forward
- Your photo should be cropped to slightly above head to middle of chest
- Your photo should have a solid, light background
- Your photo cannot include sunglasses or a hat
- Your photo must be a color photo
- Your photo must not include any filters, watermarks or effects
- Your photo must be from within the last six months of submission date