University of Scranton offers a scholarship to a Bangladeshi student who is interested in studying for his or her MBA (Master of Business Administration) or MHA (Master of Health Administration) education. The terms of the scholarship are as follows.
1. The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh and must not have a permanent residence status in USA.
2. The current value of the scholarship is $11,056, which is equivalent to the tuition fee for 12 credit hours plus $100.
5. To qualify for the MHA scholarship, the candidate must have the MBBS degree from a recognized medical college in Bangladesh.
6. The candidate should show a commitment to help others.
- FIN 351: Introduction to Finance
- FIN 361: Working Capital Management
- FIN 470: Capital Investment and Structure
- FIN 471: Derivative Securities
- FIN 508: Financial Management
- FIN 582: Advanced Financial Management
- FIN 583: Investment Analysis
- FIN 585: Derivative Securities
- FIN 586: Portfolio Theory
- MBA 503C: Finance Module (Online)
- FIN 508: Financial Management (Online)
- Pakistani Students
- Bangladeshi Students
- MBA Program
- Graduate Assistantships