University of Scranton offers a scholarship to a Bangladeshi student who is interested in studying for his or her MBA (Master of Business Administration) or MHA (Master of Health Administration) education. The terms of the scholarship are as follows.
1. The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh and must not have a permanent residence status in USA.
2. The current value of the scholarship is $11,056, which is equivalent to the tuition fee for 12 credit hours plus $100.
5. To qualify for the MHA scholarship, the candidate must have the MBBS degree from a recognized medical college in Bangladesh.
6. The candidate should show a commitment to help others.
FIN 351: Introduction to Finance
FIN 361: Working Capital Management
FIN 470: Capital Investment and Structure
FIN 471: Derivative Securities
FIN 508: Financial Management
FIN 582: Advanced Financial Management
FIN 583: Investment Analysis
FIN 585: Derivative Securities
FIN 586: Portfolio Theory
MBA 503C: Finance Module (Online)
FIN 508: Financial Management (Online)
- FIN 351: Introduction to Finance
- Pakistani Students
- Bangladeshi Students
- MBA Program
- Graduate Assistantships