The University is committed to developing a diverse faculty, staff, and student body and to modeling an inclusive campus community which values the expression of differences in ways that promote excellence in teaching, learning, personal development and institutional success. In keeping with this commitment, the University encourages individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply to become students or employees.
The University is an EO employer/educator. Veterans, minority persons, women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Visit www.universityofscrantonjobs.com to view and apply for all available employment opportunities.
Multicultural Education and Programming for Students
The University is pleased to offer the Cross Cultural Centers which includes the Jane Kopas Women's Center and the Multicultural Center, as incredible resources for programming, development, support and education to better prepare our students to become engaged, global citizens.
Diversity Web Sites
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Diversity Education Consortium (NEPDEC)
- AJCU Member Institutions
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Diversity Inc.
- National Multicultural Institute
- American Association of People with DisAbilities
- PA CarrerLink - PA Job Service
- Entertaining Diversity
- Diversity Central
- Veterans of Foreign Wars