American Association of University Women: Provides fellowships for scholars in the arts and humanities, social sciences, business, and the natural sciences.
- Research Projects Program: Supports research in one of the following fields: external reporting; board effectiveness; management reporting; people and processes infrastructure; and the professional accountant in business. Deadlines: Continuous.
- CIMA Professors: Support for professors to work for one to three years with CIMA to develop and promote the science and management and accountancy.
National Science Foundation: Funds research and education in most fields of science, engineering, and the social sciences. Deadlines vary.
NASDAQ Educational Foundation: Funds research, including some fellowships, to promote financial market literacy, especially as it relates to capital formation, financial markets and entrepreneurship. Deadlines: Continuous.
- Funding Sources
- Proposal Preparation
- Grant Proposal Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Education
- Undergraduate Research
- Faculty Grant Writing Initiatives
- Internal Funding
- Faculty Research Committee
- Research Seminar Series
- Contact ORSP
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- 800 Linden Street
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-6353