Nicholas Rodio, PT, DPT
PT 702L Basic Patient Management Lab
PT 704/704L Therapeutic Exercise + Lab
PT 782/783 Grand Rounds ISpring
PT 731/731L Pediatric PT
- Pediatric Normal/Abnormal development of motor skills
- Concussions: Children and adults
- Clinical Education
- Functional exercise: Pediatrics and adults
- The overhead throwing athlete: Children and adults
Brown P, Christiansen N, Grimes A, Harte M, Rodio N. “Impact of kinesiology tape on impairments and function in pediatric spinal pathologies: A systematic review.” June 2020. APTA NEXT Conference Virtual.
James C, Frank D, Ziegler K, Kosik S, Rodio N, Hakim R. “The Effect of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation on Balance and Mobility in Children with Cerbral Palsy- A Systematic Review”. January 2019. Combined Sections Meeting. Washington, D.C.
Rodio N, Ednie R. “Endurance Training as an Intervention to Improve Balance in Healthy Older Adults: A Systematic Review”.Combined Sections Meeting. February 2010. New Orleans, LA.
- PT Dept. Strategic Planning Committee, 2018-present
- PT Dept. Assessment Committee, 2018-present
- Faculty Mentor: Women’s Softball team, 2018-present
- Faculty Facilitator for IPEC Collaborative Care Summit
- University of Scranton’s Leahy Community Health and Family Center Physical Therapy: Faculty Advisor
- Scranton Lions Club: Dream Game Co-chair
- Ubaldo Society: Board Representative
- Family of St. Anthony: Board Representative, 2012-present
- Jenny’s Closet: Food bank/delivery, 2018-present