Sharon Hudacek, EdD, RN, ACNS-BC
- B.S.N., Misericordia University
- M.S.N., Columbia University
- Ph.D., Columbia University
- Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist- Board Certified (ACNS- BC)
- Kaplan Faculty Member - NCLEX Board Review
- Case Professor of the Year
- Distinguished Career in Nursing Clinical Practice Alumni Award
- Outstanding Adult Healthcare Educator
- PCPS Distinguished Service Award
- Best of Book Award: Sigma Theta Tau International for Making A Difference, Stories from the Point of Care
- Alpha Sigma Nu
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- The implementation of an academic practice partnership model of clinical education in a community hospital entitled: Project TRIumph: A Liaison Nurse Model to transform the clinical learning environment. Supported by a Ruth Corcoran National League for Nursing Education Research Grant.
- Predictors of undergraduate nursing student satisfaction with the clinical learning environment.
- The Dimensions of Caring in Nursing: qualitative analysis of the stories of nurses from around the world.
- Hudacek, S. (2005). Making a Difference: Stories from the Point of Care: Volume (Rev. ed.). Indianapolis: Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Hudacek, S. (2004). Making A Difference: Stories from the Point of Care: Volume II, Indianapolis: Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Hudacek, S. (2004). A Daybook for Nurses: Making A Difference Each Day. Indianapolis: Sigma Theta Tau International
- Hudacek, S. (2000). Making a Difference: Stories from the Point of Care. Indianapolis: Center Nursing Press
- Program Purpose and Outcomes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty and Staff
- Professional and Scholarly Opportunities
Office phone: 570-941-7673
Department of Nursing
The University of Scranton
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4595