Health Administration Alumni
MHA Alumni Council
The mission of the Council is to encourage professional development, engage alumni to remain connected to the University, and recommend improvements to advance the University of Scranton’s Health Administration Programs.
To advance the Health Administration Program by following St. Ignatius’ spiritual vision and tradition of excellence, while developing an alumni community dedicated to the freedom of inquiry and personal development fundamental to growth in wisdom and integrity of all healthcare professionals.
Over the next 3 years, the University of Scranton Health Administration Alumni Council will:
- Cultivate Alumni Council Membership
- Increase Engagement Through Positive Communication
- Develop Shared Governance and Alumni Input Model for Graduate Program
- Recognize Alumni Contributions to the University and Healthcare Management
- Improve Student / Alumni Mentoring Program
Winter 2017 Newsletter:
What's New With You?
Alumni, If you are not a member of the mailing list, please register - we'd love you to join our community.
MHA reception at ACHE Congress 2017
Alumni Career Experiences in China
Alumni of the Master of Health Administration program have careers around the globe. We have dedicated a section to display photos of their expereiences.
- Health Administration
- Human Resources
- Faculty and Staff
- Photo Gallery
- Service Learning
- Health Administration & Human Resources
- 4th Floor McGurrin Hall
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-4350