Information for Community Health Education / Health Promotion Majors
You are required to have the following valid clearances:
(links will take you to appropriate websites)
- Pennsylvania State Police- PATCH (Can be applied for directly through CastleBranch.com)
- IdentoGO Fingerprints (code: 1KG6ZJ)
- IdentoGO will email you a link. Be sure to save the document -- the link works one time only and will expire.
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
- Tuberculosis test - from private physician or Student Health Services
Note: Clearances remain valid for one year from the date on the document.
- For more information on how to order clearances, visit the CastleBranch resources page.
- Begin the application process.
- Use package code UM55 to begin your application and complete your requirements.
- If you are placing an order with CastleBranch for the first time and already have your Pennsylvania State Police results, use code UM55ex.
- If you are a returning student and need to order a recheck package, use code UM55r.
- Questions? Contact CastleBranch.