How To Register For Classes
- Students will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar of the dates for Intersession/Spring and or Summer/Fall registration.
- Registration dates are set by the number of credits earned. To see the Registration table assignments please click here.
- PCPS students will be notified by the PCPS Advising Center through an email of when to come in to sign up for a registration appointment.
- Once you receive the appointment email, stop into the PCPS Advising Center to schedule your appointment. Be sure to pick up a course registration form, block planner and semester planner.
- For your appointment, please bring the required registration form and a copy of your recent CAPP to your advising appointment.
- During your appointment, you will be given your PIN for registration along with the date and time you can register as assigned by the Office of the Registrar.
- On registration days, the PCPS Advising Center will close at 3pm, but you can call us until 4:30pm at 570-941-6390 if you have a registration issue. Or you can stop into our office the following Monday to complete a problem registration form.
Freshman registration workshops will be offered during the month of October. You will receive an email from the advising center with dates and times for presentations.
- About the College
- Dean's Office
- PCPS Departments
- Programs of Study
- Community Based Learning
- Leahy Community Health and Family Center
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- 800 Linden Street
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 1-888-SCRANTON or 570-941-7540