Master of Science in Finance
Our Newest Graduate Degree Offering
The Kania School's Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program is designed for individuals interested in careers in financial or investment management and can help prepare students for professional certifications, including the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program. The rigorous curriculum and flexible format are ideal for working professionals who wish to join the field or gain a competitive edge.
Our MSF program focuses on:
- critical skills including financial securities, risk metrics, hedging strategies, and investment criteria.
- responsible and ethical strategies for financial and investment management
- recognition of a Jesuit framework of social responsibility, emphasizing concern for the well-being of both clients and the greater global society.
- the CFA Institute's six areas of focus - putting investors first, safeguarding the system, financial knowledge, regulation and enforcement, retirement security, and transparency and fairness.
For full-time students, the program requires 30 credits and may be completed in 12 months.
For online students, coursework is complemented by an optional three-day, on-campus residency involving an interactive experience in our state-of-the-art Alperin Financial Center.
To apply or learn more about the on-campus MSF, contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 570-941-4416 or email email@example.com. To apply ore learn more about the online MSF, go to www.elearning.scranton.edu or call 866-373-9547.
- Kania School of Management
- Message from the Dean
- Strategic Plan
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Alperin Financial Center
- Executive in Residence
- Faculty and Staff
- Student Advising
- Center for Practical Learning
- Professional Development Passport Program
- Advisory Board
- Business Leader Hall Of Fame
320 Madison Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510