Satya Prasad Chattopadhyay, Ph.D.
Ph.D. in Business Administration-1990
- Major: Marketing, Minor: Management Science
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University Blacksburg, VA
- Dissertation Subject: Motor-Carrier Selection Decision in Physical Distribution
Master of Business Administration-1981
- Major: Marketing and Operations Management
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, India
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Honors)-1979
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- Jadavpur University, Calcutta, India
Western New England College
- Instructor of Marketing 9/1986 - 6/1987
- Department Chairman 9/1987 - 6/1989
University of Scranton
- Assistant Professor of Marketing 8/1990 – 7/1997
- Associate Professor of Marketing 8/1997 – Present
- Director of Hong Kong MBA 8/2007 – 8/2010
- Director of Kania School of Management International Initiatives 8/2007 - Present
- Graduate and Undergraduate Courses Taught: International Marketing, Marketing Research, Marketing Management, Integrated Enterprise Management (SAP R/3 enabled), Customer Support Systems (SAP R/3 enabled), Supply Chain Management, Interactive Marketing, Directed Study Abroad in Russia, Directed Study Abroad in China
- Chair, Department of Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship 8/2014 - Present
Academy of Management of Kyrgyzstan (formerly Bishkek International School of Management and Business)
- Visiting Professor of Management 1993-1999 (Summer Sessions)
- Honorable Professor of Management, January 2000- Present
Renmin Business School, Renmin University of Beijing, Pr China
- Visiting Professor of Marketing, June 2002 - Present. (Customer Relationship Management, Research Methodology for Ph.D program)
Beijing International Mba Program, China Council of Economic Research - Peking University, P.r. China
- Visiting Professor of Marketing 2001-2002. (Marketing Management, Marketing Research)
Ecole Superior Du Commerce Et Management (escem),Poitiers, France
- Visiting Professor of Marketing, January-February 2002. (Service Marketing).
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Graduate School of Software Engineering, Beijing, Pr China, Visiting Professor of Enterprise Systems,2002.
Kyiv Mohyla Academy, And Kyiv Mohyla Business School, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Fulbright Senior Scholar and Visiting Professor of Marketing, August-December 2004.
Capital University of Economics and Business - Beijing, Pr, China
- Visiting Professor of Marketing 2006-Present (Marketing Management)
Sacred Heart College - Tirupattur, Vellore, India
- Visiting Professor of Marketing 2014-Present (Marketing Management)
World Bank, Senior Technical Advisor July-august 2000. Total Quality Management Workshops for Kyrgyz Enterprises in Private Enterprise Support Program (pesp); Consultant. Project Appraisal, Marketing Planning for Fund for Enterprise Development (ferd), Enterprise Restructuring Information Service (eris) and Kyrgyz Project Promotion Agency (kppa) in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, August 1997 and December 1997.
Swiss Development Corporation, Swiss-Asian Institute of Technology-Vietnam (sav) Management Development Program, indiaHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam, May-July,1997.
Marketing and Management ServiIndia(), Seminars Presented on Marketing and Quality Management at New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Calcutta,1991-present.