A candidate admitted into the program will be an experienced professional holding a master's degree with a strong interest and aptitude for teaching and producing the type of practice-relevant empirical research required to transition successfully into an academic career at an accredited institution. Below please find our admissions guidelines.
- Normally, 5-10 years of meaningful practice experience.
- A master’s degree in business with a minimum 3.5 grade-point average.
- Normally, a recognized professional accounting certification (i.e. Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner).
- Submission of a Statement of Interest.
- Three Professional References.
- Research Proposal (This proposal and instructions will be required after your initial application is reviewed.)
Fall 2020 Cohort Now Forming
We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2020 Cohort.
- Nationally Recognized
- A Degree in Demand
- George W. Krull, Jr., Ph.D.
- Admissions Requirements
- Program Tuition and Aid
- Contact Information
- The Kania School of Management
- Brennan Hall 343
- 320 Madison Avenue
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: (570) 941-4047