Administration Certification without a Master's Degree
Program Specific Admission Requirements
You must hold a bachelor’s degree in order to take graduate-level courses at The University of Scranton.
Additional Required Materials to Apply as an Administration Certification-Only Student
- Three letters of reference from former professors, school or district administrative staff, fellow teachers and/or others you’ve worked with in a professional capacity. One of these letters must be from an administrator or supervisor.
- 1-2 page resume
- Copy of teaching credential (Private or parochial school teachers who do not hold a valid teaching certificate may submit a letter of confirmation from their school or district administrator.)
- Signed and dated program plan
For general application requirements, click here.
Online Course Requirements 27 credits
- ECUI 506 - Curriculum Theory and Development
- EADM 501 - Educational Administration
- EADM 506 - Problems in School Administration and Supervision
- EADM 511 - School Finance
- EADM 516 - School Law
- EADM 521 - Principal as Administrator
- EADM 526 - Principles & Practices of Supervision
- EADM 531 - Practicum in Elementary School Administration
- EADM 536 - Practicum in Secondary School Administration