Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate
Online Program Requirements
To be accepted into the fully online, graduate-level certificate program, we require a 3.0 undergraduate GPA from a regionally accredited school.For general application requirements, click here.
Online Course Requirements
Students complete four eight-week courses of three credits each.
Core Courses (6 credits)
- ERP 510 Integrated Enterprise Management Systems
- ERP 514 Accounting Integration and Configuration
Elective Courses (6 credits)
- ERP 511 Production Planning and Control
- ERP 512 Customer Relationship Management
- ERP 513 Treasury Management
- ERP 515 Business Intelligence
- ERP 516 Enterprise Applications Development
For more information visit our Graduate Course Catalog.