Dual Degree: Business Administration/Health Administration
Can't decide whether to pursue your MBA or MHA? Why choose?! This dual degree program integrates the AACSB-accredited MBA curriculum with the CAHME-accredited MHA curriculum, giving you the opportunity to earn both degrees in less time than it would to pursue them separately. Competencies have been mapped to assure compliance with both accreditation bodies.
Program Specific Admissions Requirements
Applicants must meet the admissions requirements of both MHA and MBA programs to be admitted into the dual degree program.
The following is required to apply for admission:
- Bachelor’s degree from an American college or university which is accredited, or equivalent from an international college or university;
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a grading scale of 4.00
- Completed Graduate School Application
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of reference from people capable of evaluating an applicant’s ability to succeed in this program
- Resume and career statement with career goals
- Score of 550 (paper) or 213 (computer) or 80 (internet) on the TOEFL exam for international students; Step Test-Pre-1st; IELTS-Band 6
- Personal interview with the MHA Program Director and others
- Official GMA score report (Students with three or more years of professional, full-time work experience may be eligible to submit a solution to a case study in lieu of the GMAT)
Depending on the student’s undergraduate education, MBA Foundation Modules may be required and completed within the first year of the program. In addition to the MBA Foundational Modules, the dual degree program requires 62 credits of coursework plus 3-8 credits of fieldwork.
For additional information on the curriculum, visit the Loading... Catalog.