Graduate Business Administration (MBA)
Join Us for a Virtual Info Session
Thursday, April 15 at 5:00pm
We are holding a virtual information session via Zoom that will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty for an in-depth look at the MBA program and curriculum.
- Talk with Graduate Admissions to learn more about the application and admission process.
More Than a Master's Degree
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at The University of Scranton emphasizes the skills and perspectives necessary to succeed in today's global and technology-based business environment.
- Our MBA program was ranked among the top 15 in the nation for general management by Entrepreneur magazine and The Princeton Review.
- For 15 consecutive years, we have been included among The Princeton Review's Best Business Schools.
- Business Analytics (STEM)
- Healthcare Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management