Graduate Finance Program
Join Us for a Virtual Info Session
Wednesday, July 21 at 5:00pm
We are holding a virtual information session via Zoom that will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty for an in-depth look at the Finance program and curriculum.
- Talk with Graduate Admissions to learn more about the application and admission process.
We hope you can join us! We look forward to helping you discover all the opportunities The University of Scranton has to offer for your continued educational success.
More Than a Master's Degree
The Master of Science in Finance program at The University of Scranton is designed for individuals interested in careers in financial or investment management and can help prepare students for professional certifications such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
The rigorous curriculum and flexible format are ideal for working professionals who wish to join the field or gain a competitive edge.
- Accredited by AACSB International. The Kania School of Management is among fewer than five percent of business schools worldwide that hold this prestigious distinction.
- Nationally Recognized. For 16 consecutive years, The University's Kania School of Management has been included among The Princeton Review's Best Business Schools.
- Filling a Growing Need. Employment growth for financial analysts is expected to grow by 5 percent through 2029, which is faster than average.