Graduate Chemistry Programs
Join Us for a Virtual Info Session
Tuesday, April 13 at 5:00pm
We are holding a virtual information session via Zoom that will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty for an in-depth look at the Chemistry program and curriculum.
- Talk with Graduate Admissions to learn more about the application and admission process.
More Than a Master's Degree
You understand that there are differences among colleges and universities. So do employers. One way you can make yourself stand out from the crowd is to earn a graduate degree from Northeastern Pennsylvania’s most prestigious university – The University of Scranton.
The University of Scranton offers 3 distinct Master of Science programs through the Chemistry department:
- Clinical Chemistry
Our Loyola Science Center incorporates today's most innovative science teaching techniques into a dynamic and modern design that includes inviting spaces for student/faculty collaboration.
Our laboratory facilities are well-equipped with modern instrumentation, including:
- A scanning electron microscope
- IR, IV and fluroescence spectrometers
- A gas and liquid chromagraphs
- A variety of lasers
- A gas chromagraph-mass spectrometer
- A Varian Gemini 300MHz NMR
- Atomic absorption, inductively coupled plasma and matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry instrumentation.