Graduate Accountancy Program (MAcc)
Join Us for a Virtual Info Session
Thursday, April 22 at 5:00pm
We are holding a virtual information session via Zoom that will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty for an in-depth look at the Masters of Accountancy (MAcc) program and curriculum.
- Talk with Graduate Admissions to learn more about the application and admission process.
More Than a Master's Degree
The Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program is targeted toward recent graduates from bachelors in accounting programs, as well as young professionals working in public accounting firms (within their first three years).
Scranton's rigorous curriculum and flexible format are ideal for individuals looking toward success in this field.
- Accredited by AACSB International. The Kania School of Management is among fewer than five percent of business schools worldwide that hold this prestigious distinction.
- Nationally Recognized. Best Colleges ranks our Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program No. 1 in the nation. For 15 consecutive years, The University's Kania School of Management has been included among The Princeton Review's Best Business Schools.
- Successful Outcomes More than 90% of our graduating class members obtain full time employment in their field. All of the Big Four accounting firms actively recruit on Scranton's campus because they are familiar with the quality of our education and the capabilities of our graduates.
Can't attend the info session?