Graduate Education at Scranton
Excellence in academic and professional competencies. Jesuit values. Successful outcomes.
You'll find all of this - and more - when you choose The University of Scranton for your graduate studies.
- We offer more than 30 graduate programs, including 3 doctoral programs, which are accredited by 10 professional organizations.
- Students focus on their fields of specialization under the guidance of our top-notch faculty and benefit from our state-of-the-art technology and other resources.
- Ours are distinctive programs and our graduates are men and women of distinction. They live and work in places all around the globe.
- As a Jesuit University, we create a cohesive learning experience based on the Jesuit philosophy of responsibility and justice.
- U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” has ranked The University of Scranton among the 10 top master's universities in the North for 28 consecutive years.
- Our MBA program was ranked among the top 15 in the nation for general management by Entrepreneur magazine and The Princeton Review.
- Our master’s in health administration (MHA) program ranked No. 1 in the nation for full-time enrolled students in a list published by Modern Healthcare, a health care business weekly magazine.
- In its 2022 “ Best Graduate Schools " guidebook, U.S. News & World Report ranked several of The University of Scranton’s master’s degree programs among the best in the nation:
- Accounting (28)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (113)
- Finance (36)
- Health care Management (46)
- Management Information Systems (20)
- MBA - Part Time (95)
- Nurse Anesthesia (65)
- Occupational Therapy (68)
- Physical Therapy (137)
- Production & Operations Management (22)