Graduate Education at Scranton
Excellence in academic and professional competencies. Jesuit values. Successful outcomes.
You'll find all of this - and more - when you choose The University of Scranton for your graduate studies.
- We offer more than 30 graduate programs, including 3 doctoral programs, which are accredited by 10 professional organizations.
- Students focus on their fields of specialization under the guidance of our top-notch faculty and benefit from our state-of-the-art technology and other resources.
- Ours are distinctive programs and our graduates are men and women of distinction. They live and work in places all around the globe.
- As a Jesuit University, we create a cohesive learning experience based on the Jesuit philosophy of responsibility and justice.
- U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” has ranked The University of Scranton among the 10 top master's universities in the North for 27 consecutive years.
- Our MBA program was ranked among the top 15 in the nation for general management by Entrepreneur magazine and The Princeton Review.
- Our master’s in health administration (MHA) program ranked No. 1 in the nation for full-time enrolled students in a list published by Modern Healthcare, a health care business weekly magazine.
- In its 2020 “Best Graduate Schools" guidebook, U.S. News & World Report ranked several of The University of Scranton’s master’s degree programs among the best in the nation: