Get Your MS in Business Analytics
Rigorous Curriculum - Flexible Format
Full or Part Time ⋅ 30 Credit-Hours ⋅ AACSB Accredited
Housed in the nationally ranked and accredited Kania School of Management, the Master of Science in Business Analytics is ideal for working professionals who wish to join the field or gain a competitive edge.
Offered on both a full-time and part-time basis, the 30 credit-hour graduate level program curriculum is designed to provide students with specialized knowledge in using advanced analytics techniques such as data visualization, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics to solve business problems.
A Growing Need
Business analytics is one of the fastest growing professions with job opportunities available in virtually every type of industry. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics,
- Double-digit employment growth for is projected for management analysts and market research analysts from 2018 to 2028.
- Operations Research Analyst is listed among the Top 20 Fastest Growing Occupations.
Results, reputation and ethics drive our business school education. In addition to being nationally recognized for excellence and student engagement, we have been named among the:
- "Best Business Schools" - The Princeton Review
- "Top 10 master's universities in the North" for 26 consecutive years" - U.S. News & World Report
- "Top 15 in the nation for general management" - Entrepreneur Magazine
The Kania School of Management is fully accredited by the AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). AACSB accredititation is a seal of approval that reflects the quality of a business school and ensures that students are learning relevant materials. Only five percent of business schools worldwide hold this accreditation. We are the only university in Northeastern Pennsylvania to receive this accreditation.