Applied Behavior Analysis, MS
|Do you have a passion for helping individuals with autism and related developmental disorders? Scranton's master of science in Applied Behavior Analysis is the perfect opportunity to take your education to the next level.|
A Growing Need
Our new Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) master's program is an exceptional way to acquire the specific, legally codified educational and supervised fieldwork experiences necessary to work with individuals living with autism and related disorders.
- The number of indivduals living with autism and related developmental disorders has significantly increased over the last 20 years.
- In fact, the demand for Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) has increased approximately 1,942% from 2010 to 2018!*
This program is specifically designed to provide professionals in psychology, education, child care, speech and language disorders or counseling and human services with a mastery of therapy methods and treatments for adults and children with autism and related developmental disorders.
- The master's ABA is a 42-credit hour program and is 100% remote online. This means all classes are online and administered by Scranton faculty and staff.
- Completion time for full-time students is two years, but may be extended to three years for a part-time student.
- Students will have met the requirements needed to take the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB) exam and become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, or BCBA.
- ABA students will experience hands-on learning through the Executive Hub of the Autism Collaborative Centers of Excellence (ACCE) which is located on campus.
A number of scholarship opportunities are available!
Request info now, or if you are ready, you can apply online.