Requesting a Non-Academic Accommodation

Information about non-academic accommodations are available under their respective links provided on this page.
Submit your
Verification Form for Students with Disabilities along with appropriate documentation of your disability.

Documentation and requests should be submitted to the Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence (CTLE) by any one of the following means:

Fax:     (570) 941-4154
Mail:    The University of Scranton
             Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence (CTLE)
             800 Linden St.
             Scranton, PA 18510

Submission Dates by which the University needs to receive requests in order to avoid a delay in providing accommodations:

First Year

June 1 st


January 31 st

What Happens Next?

The University’s ADA Committee will review your documentation to determine eligibility for any accommodations. Please note that sufficient time is required to review all documentation. If additional documentation is needed, a CTLE staff member will contact you by phone once the review has been completed. Please check your Scranton email account frequently for any communications.

If you have any questions about the status of your documentation process or the status of your request for accommodations, please email, or call us at (570) 941-4038.


Animal Assistance
Chronic Illness
Housing Accommodations
Pregnancy and Parenting

Last Modified: May 09, 2018