CTLE Request Forms

The Tutoring, Reading and Writing Assistance Request Forms and the Student Testing Accommodations Online Form are now available from my.scranton.

If you are having problems with your class,
be sure to speak to your instructor first.

Log into MyScranton using your Username and PIN and follow the steps outlined below:

  • Click on the Student Tab
  • Click on Self Service (UIS)
  • Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
  • Click on CTLE Menu
  • Click on the appropriate form that you wish to access and complete it.
  • Make sure the current semester is displayed.
  • Click Submit.
Last Modified: March 17, 2016