Welcome to The University of Scranton Office of Online Admissions. Please choose your graduate program below for all necessary program requirements as well as to submit your application on-line.
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Finance
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Human Resources
- Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Health Informatics Certificate
- Health Administration Certificate
FORMS FOR ONLINE PROGRAMS
- Graduate Credit Transfer Recommendation for Online Programs
- Online Student Application for Comprehensive Examination
- Second Degree or Program Request Form (Online MBA)
- Second Program Request Form (Scranton Education Online)
- Signed Affidavit Verifying Work Experience (Online MHA)
- Online Learning Complaint Process for Out of State Students
CALENDARS FOR ONLINE PROGRAMSCalendars for Online Programs using 8-week terms
APPLYING FOR FOR YOUR DEGREE
As you begin your final term of classwork, you MUST apply for your degree. Your degree will NOT be granted until you apply!
- Log in to my.scranton.edu
- Choose the Student Tab
- Choose UIS/Self-Service
- Choose the "Student Services and Financial Aid" tab
- Choose "Student Records"
- Choose "Apply for Graduation"