The ICE Advisory Panels
Board of Advisors
The Board of Advisors provides advice to the directors on the overall direction of ICE.
This board is responsible for staying current with trends in education, business, investment, and innovation as well as project investment opportunities and business partnership opportunities.
Board of Project Assessment and Development
This board is responsible for reviewing project proposals and making recommendations for funding. The Board of Progect Assessment and DEvelopment also moves the project from idea to prototype.
The Board of Project Assessment and Development reviews and assesses project proposals submitted by teams, specifically evaluation for:
- Potential for completion by project team
- Potential for investment opportunities by external agencies
- Potential for market viability
- Potential for societal enrichment
The Board also should recommend to Directors those projects best suited to the the fulfillment if ICE's mission of sponsorship.
Board of Business Resources
The Board of Business Resources coordinates internal resources with potential external funding sources to bring completed projects to market. This Board helps move ideas from prototype to market.
The Board identifies potential investors for either the ICE program or individual research projects, including:
- Potential investors in the funding of educational opportunities such as this
- Potential investors in the funding of general R&D opportunities such as those proposed by our research teams
- Potential investors in the funding of specific R&D opportunities that have been brought to ICE for potential sponsorship
- Potential investors in the funding of specific opportunities that the businesses bring to ICE for independent research and development