We are compiling on this page all communications concerning the University's response to the racial violence, unrest, and protests that have gripped the nation over the past few months, as well as other issues related to equity and diversity.
- Update on University Actions to Combat Racism and Discrimination 8-28-20
- Response to New Federal Title IX Regulations Requirements 8-13-20
- BLM - University Actions to Combat Racism & Discrimination 6-11-20
- The University of Scranton: No Place for Hatred, Bigotry and Racism 6-4-20
- A Call to Action to The University of Scranton Community 6-2-20