New Student Orientation
Winter 2019: January 24, 2019
(Snow Date: January 25, 2019)
Before Your Arrival
- Be sure that the University has received your final, official transcripts from all previous institutions.
- Students with physical and/or learning disabilities who may need special assistance or accommodations must call (570) 941-6233 no later than January 15th.
- All student forms are due by January 15th.
- Contact your advisor/advising center to find out if you are required to take placement tests.
The phone numbers are listed below.
College of Arts and Sciences-CAS (570) 941-7562 (CAS Dean's Office)
Kania School of Management-KSOM (570) 941-6100
Panuska College of Professional Studies-PCPS or CPS (570) 941-6390
Arriving On Campus
Arrive at 8:00 a.m. in order to move into the residence halls by the time Orientation begins. Please report to the second floor of the DeNaples Center to pick up your keys. Students may remain on campus during the weekend between Orientation and the first day of classes. Meals will be provided for you until your meal plan begins on Sunday, January 27, 2019.
Arrive on the second floor of the DeNaples Center by 9:45 a.m. for Registration.
For Registration and Orientation, all students must park in the Parking Pavilion on Mulberry Street and proceed to the second floor of the DeNaples Center. Please choose a parking spot which does not have a faculty or visitor marking.
All student and guest program expenses are covered by fees automatically charged to your account.
- About the Center
- Mission Statement and Learning Outcomes
- Our Staff
- New Student Orientation
- Fall Welcome
- Student Government
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- The Center for Student Engagement
205 DeNaples Center
The University of Scranton
Scranton, PA 18510