Home > Campus Life > Student Formation and Campus Life > Residence Life > Housing Selection Deposit Deadline
Housing Selection Deposit Deadline
As you start to plan for your 2017-2018 academic year living arrangements, please be mindful of the following information:
- Current sophomores, juniors, and seniors who want to live on campus for Fall 2017 must pay a $250 deposit by February 3, 2017 to be included in the Housing Lottery.*
- Students may be manually assigned to available housing if they pay their deposit after February 3rd or they have broken their housing guarantee.
- Rising graduate students that pay the deposit will be placed in a separate process.
Deposits (payable by credit card, check, cash) are accepted at the Bursar’s Office. The Bursar’s Office can be contacted by phone at (570) 941-4062 or at the following address:
St. Thomas Hall, rm. 103
800 Linden St.
Scranton, PA 18510
Please note that current first-year students do not need to pay a housing deposit as they are required to live on campus as sophomores.
*If financial conditions exist inhibiting a student from being able to pay this deposit, please contact Residence Life before the deadline stated above.
- Staff Information
- I Lost My Key
- Overnight Guest Registration
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Living On Campus
- Care Packages, Linens, & MicroFridges
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- Housing Lottery Information
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life
800 Linden Street
100 Condron Hall
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.