Alcohol Action Advisory Committee
The Alcohol Action Advisory Committee (AAAC) was established in August 2009 with a mixed focus on prevention and intervention. Specifically, the goals of AAAC are to gather information on alcohol related issues at the University, explore factors within the campus community that contribute to high-risk alcohol use, and work to reduce high-risk alcohol use through partnerships with others in the University and local community.
Committee Members 2015-2016
The Alcohol Action Advisory Committee is chaired by Stephanie Adamec, Director of The Center for Health Education and Wellness. For more information on AAAC, please contact CHEW at (570) 941-4253.
- Stephanie Adamec - Director of The Center for Health Education and Wellness
- Kevin Rude-Investigator, University Police
- Sherry Dougherty, MSW - University Counseling Center
- Maria Marinucci, Assistant Director of Residence Life
- Michael McGurl, Off Campus and Commuter Student Services
- David Schweitzer-Assistant Director of Student Conduct
- Mia Collarini-Women's Softball Coach
- Doug Sage- Men's Lacrosse Coach
- Randy Shemanski- Athletics