Dress To Impress!
GUIDELINES FOR MEN
- Conservative, two-piece, darker color or muted plaid business suit
- White shirt, contrasting tie
- Polished shoes, matching dress socks, and dark brown/black business shoes
- Hair trimmed, neatly groomed, and dry - the same with facial hair
- Light or no cologne
- Conservative, simple jewelry - no earrings!
GUIDELINES FOR WOMEN
- Business suit, skirted or pants, dark in color or muted plaid
- Simple style blouse, white or soft color - no low necklines
- Polished pumps or medium heels in a color that matches your outfit
- A hair style that does not distract from your professional image
- Light or no perfume
- Minimal jewelry
- Understated natural makeup
If you don’t have a business suit with you on campus, please dress business casual! See below for a guide on business professional and business casual clothing.