The Staff Senate Elections Committee invites you to nominate staff members for election to the Staff Senate.
- You may nominate individuals in each category; Clerical, Maintenance/Custodial, University Police, Technical, Trades (MTTP) or Para/Professional.
- You may nominate as many individuals as you wish.
- If you nominate someone, please confirm with that individual that he/she is willing to serve on the Staff Senate if elected.
- You may nominate yourself.
- All full-time and part-time staff members may submit nominations.
- Nominees may be either full-time or part-time staff members.
- Nominees must have been employed at the University for at least two consecutive years as of April 15th, 2013.
- Persons classified as administrators or faculty are not eligible.
- After compiling the list of nominees, the election of senators will occur April 2-April 9, 2013.
- Elections will occur in the same categories as those listed above.
- Newly elected Staff Senators will serve for two years.
- The Staff Senate Election & Memberships Committee is conducting the nomination and election process. Any questions may be addressed to a member of the Committee.
Deadline for submitting nominations is March 20, 2013, 4:30PM to firstname.lastname@example.org.