VoIP Voice Mail FAQ's
How do I set my new Voice Mailbox up?
- Have your message and new password in mind or written down before calling
- From off campus dial (570) 941-2450 -or- From your VoIP phone on campus press the Messages button on your VoIP phone
- The system says “Enter your ID followed by pound (#)”
- Enter your 4 digit extension and the # key
- Enter your pin followed by #”
- Enter your temporary pin of 1111 followed by the # keyYou will hear “Welcome to Cisco Unified Communications”
- Follow the system prompts to walk you through set up of your new voice mailbox.
How do I retrieve messages from Unity Voice Mail?
To Retrieve Messages from your VoIP Phone:
- Press the button next to the line with voice mail (blinking envelope next to it)
- Press the Messages Button
- Enter the password followed by #
- Press 1 to Listen
- Press 2 to Save
- Press 3 to Delete
- Remember – to access Unity Voice Mail while off campus dial (570) 941-2450, enter your 4 digit mailbox followed by # and your password followed by #