my.scranton.edu - The University of Scranton
IT Systems Downtime Notice
Update – August 14, 2014 3:00 p.m.
We are experiencing technical difficulties with the planned upgrade to the My.Scranton.Edu portal. Our technical staff are closely working with our vendors to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and will restore services as quickly as possible.
Please note the alternative ways to gain access to key resources at the bottom of this web page.
Due to maintenance on the University's IT systems the my.scranton portal will not be available from 7:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. August 14, 2014. In addition, the following Enterprise Systems and vendor-hosted systems are NOT available during this time:
- Banner INB
- Banner Self service (Student, Faculty, Employee)
- Banner Workflow
- Auxiliary Systems and/or Employee Applications such as the Work Order System, Events System, and OIT Equipment Request Form
- Web Content Management System
- Royal Drive (web user interface via the my.scranton.edu portal)
- Royal Lists
- Online Course Evaluations
- PeopleAdmin (universityofscrantonjobs.com/hr)
- Terra Dotta (studyabroad.scranton.edu)
Systems that will be accessible are:
- Office365 at https://outlook.scranton.edu
- Online Master's Degree programs: Health Administration, Business Administration or Human Resources at https://engagelms.scranton.edu/learn/
- Online Master's in Education Program at http://www.uscranton.com/
- Library resources (except for "My Account" and Off campus Database access) at http://www.scranton.edu/library
- The University’s main web site at http://www.scranton.edu