The Office of Instructional Technology will deliver and set up audio/visual equipment to classrooms as well as special event locations on campus. We assist the faculty and staff in integrating technology into instruction as well as professional development.
- Delivery of equipment to the classroom.
Video conference/distance learning.
- Technical support during regular business hours.
Providing resources to faculty and staff.
- Troubleshooting technical problems in classrooms.
- Provide technical assistance before and during special events on campus.
- Provide consultation with users regarding various technology.
- Plan for and implement newly mediated classrooms.
Who may borrow?
Equipment is available for loan to faculty, staff, students to support official University of Scranton programs and events. During heavy booking situations, priority is given to teaching faculty and institutional level events. Faculty should request equipment for student use.
The Office of Instructional Technology will deliver equipment to faculty teaching in any classroom on campus. There is no charge for this delivery providing such deliveries take place within the normal business hours of OIT. Requests for service outside of normal business should be discussed with the OIT Services Coordinator at 941-4357.
There is a 24-hour reservation policy for all requests.